Sam Original Dress Boot
A reintroduction of one of the original HELM styles, The Sam was the first boot created when production was moved to the United States. Named for Joshua’s son, it is made on HELM’s own signature last, giving it the trademark toe box and shape it is known for. The Sam Original is made of Horween Chromexcel leather but features contrasting panels of Cone Mills Denim to give it added detailing and a unique side profile. This style can be worn casually to compliment a pair of jeans, or dressed up with its 19th century Australian inspired silhouette.
- Full-Grain Horween Chromexcel leather upper
- Quarter inlay with Cone Mills Denim
- Oil treated water resistant sole for durability
- Blake Rapid Stitch construction
- HELM recommends sizing up a half size if you have a wider foot