Made in Maine
We went to Maine to visit our factory and learn about what goes into making one pair of boots. We're proud to be Made in The USA
Hard Work Films
HELM is proud to launch our first line of handcrafted work boots made in the USA.
To celebrate, our friend Ryan Scheer made six short documentaries which are scored by Austin duo All in the Golden Afternoon and feature seven locals who personify the HELM spirit through hard work and creatively driven lives.
Get inspired by the creative wealth contained within the city of Austin as told through the stories of:
- Alan and Stefan of Revival Cycles -custom, hand-built motorcycles out of an East Austin warehouse shop
- Ben of Contigo - one of Austin's most popular restaurants based on his family's South Texas ranch
- Chris of Bilheimer Design - you've held his work yet you probably don't know it. Meet the man behind the iconic design
- Dean of Dean Fredrick Jewelry - gorgeous, one of a kind precious jewelry pieces. Hand made each step of the way.
- Jack of Design Build Adventure - This guy makes houses and art. Also, baseball is a metaphor for life.
- Joshua of HELM Boots - the warm, friendly, talented entrepreneur behind our brand of beautiful, handcrafted boots.