- Full-grain Tasman York leather upper
- Quarter panel inlay with White Oak Cone Denim®
- Fully lined with natural calfskin
- Blake Rapid Stitch welt construction
- Oil-treated leather outsole
- Tonal stitch throughout
- Reinforced leather pull tab
- HELM signature white composite rubber midsole adds style and extra cushion
- HELM-embossed oil- and wax-treated leather outsole for water resistance and increased durability
- Black rubber key heel strike
- Antique brass eyelets
- Brown waxed cotton laces
- Seasonally updated sock liner quote and tongue stamp
- 415 lasted
- Shaft: 6 in.
- Weight: 1 lb. 11 oz.
- Handcrafted in the U.S.A.
- U.S.-made matching belt available
Notes From the Designer:
There is a strong demand for the Sam Original, but not everyone is comfortable with or can pull off the more dramatic European-influenced toe. So we took the Sam Original and lasted it on the 415 to keep it fashion-forward but a touch subtler. It is slimmed down compared to the 323 last that the Muller is built on, and with no cap toe, it has the ability to be more versatile, from dress to casual. Unlike the Sam Original, the Lee Low is made from Tasman York leather but still features the contrast panels of White Oak Cone Denim® to give it the same added detail and a unique side profile. This style is strong – an instant classic that can be worn with a suit, pants or your favorite jeans. The Lee Low justifiably joined our Signature line right out of the gate.
Named for Joshua’s dear friend Lee Holt, who is a professor in Germany. They originally met in Austin, Texas, 10 years ago, when Lee’s wife, Clair, was consulting with Joshua for his café and coffee business. Even after they moved to Germany, Lee and Clair remained as close family to Joshua and his wife, so they travel to see each other whenever possible. When Joshua greets Lee, he likes to raise his fist in the air and yell loudly, “Lee Holt!” (referencing “Steve Holt!” from the endlessly quotable show “Arrested Development”).