Railroad Blucher Boot
- Full-grain Horween Chromexcel® leather upper
- Fully lined with natural calfskin
- Blake Rapid Stitch welt construction
- Mini-lug sole
- 1-in. leather stack heel with lug cap
- Tonal triple stitch on seams on cap toe and uppers
- Reinforced leather pull tab
- HELM signature white composite rubber midsole adds style and extra cushion
- Mini-lug sole for grip and durability through all seasons
- HELM-embossed leather between lug sole
- Antique brass eyelets
- Brown waxed cotton laces
- Seasonally updated sock liner quote and tongue stamp
- 323 lasted
- Shaft: 7 in.
- Weight: 1 lb. 14 oz.
- Handcrafted in the U.S.A.
- U.S.-made matching belt available
Notes From the Designer:
Originally designed and exclusively branded and released for the 2012 Railroad Revival Tour, the RRT boot was brought back years after its original release due to its popularity and so many requests for its return. After studying old photos of railroad workers, the design was modernized while still holding on to its historical and Americana roots. It features a traditional 1-inch heel and a mini lug sole for added grip and control, but is made using supple leather in a rich and natural gray-brown tone. The Railroad takes a working style from the 19th century and puts it to work as a fashion staple in the 21st.