Influenced by the height of a traditional military boot, the Bynum gives a fresh approach to a classic British feel. A leather midsole accompanied by the rubber outsole adds a more mature appeal and comfort. The deep oxblood color and well considered lines blend classic with modern.
- Horween Color 8 Chromexcel® leather
- Fully lined with black leather
- Blake Rapid Stitch welt construction
- Black single and double stitch throughout
- HELM signature white composite rubber midsole
- Tempest outsole
- Black eyelets and speed hooks
- Black waxed cotton laces
- 415 lasted
- 8½ in.
- 2 lb. 6 oz.
- Handcrafted in the U.S.A.
- Seasonally updated sock liner quote and tongue stamp upper
- Reinforced leather pull tab
What's In A Name