Holt Dark Natural
- Full-grain Balthazar leather in Dark Natural
- Reinforced elastic side panel
- Fully lined with black leather
- Blake Rapid Stitch welt construction
- HELM signature white midsole
- Mini-Lug sole
- 405 lasted
- 6 in.
- Runs true to size. If you are in between sizes, we suggest sizing down.
- Hand-stitched accents at sides and back
- Reinforced leather pull tab
- Seasonally updated sock liner quote
- Handcrafted in Brazil
What's In A Name
Named after multi-instrumentalist, Dustin Holt, HELM’s founder was lucky enough to get to tour with Dustin as he played bass for a rock band he greatly admired. Dustin is not your ordinary every day musician. He sacrifices everything expected in a “normal” life, and has worked every job imaginable to keep being able to play music with multiple bands including his own, in which he is the drummer. He’s calm, stoic and respectable, and he doesn’t ask for the limelight, but often draws it. Sounds like the Holt boot to us.