Designed with our original Hunter boot and two customer favorites in mind, the Jakob incorporates parts of the Muller Brown and the Ayers, making a boot that can both withstand the elements and outlive the trends. Made of Horween Chromexcel in Carolina Brown with our custom Raptor sole, the Jakob gives a nod to a work boot which is classically fashionable, with a more tapered toe. Whether it’s the office or the bar, the Land Cruiser or the Lyft, the Jakob’s got you covered.
- Brown Horween Chromexcel leather
- Fully lined with natural leather
- Blake Rapid Welt stitch construction
- HELM signature white composite rubber midsole
- HELM branded Malt Raptor Sole
- Brass eyelets
- 46 in Brown waxed cotton laces
- 415 lasted
- 1 lb. 9 oz.
- Handcrafted in the U.S.A.
- Seasonally updated sock liner quote and tongue stamp
- Reinforced leather pull tab
What's In A Name