Simplicity is key in timeless design. Taking a solid classic and adding small touches to modernize is the goal. With that in mind, the influence for the Pablo comes from an Italian moto boot and a more European-influenced zipper boot. The Fineline sole adds traction to the leather bottom while keeping a slimmer profile and well-fitting upper, making the Pablo boot a special wear as much as daily hero on the street. Runs true to size. Also available in Black.
- Full-grain Rockford leather in Brown
- Medial zipper closure
- Fully lined with natural leather
- Blake rapid Stitch welt construction
- HELM signature white midsole
- Fineline sole
- Antique brass YKK zipper
- 405 lasted
- Runs true to size. If you are in between sizes, we suggest sizing down.
- Seasonally updated sock liner quote
- Hand-stitched accent over seam detail on the back
- Handcrafted in Brazil
What's In A Name
This boot is named for Joshua’s dear friend since they were teenagers, Paul, whom he calls “Pablo.” Paul is a man who stands true to his dedications. Whether it be his faith, his family, or his work, he is highly disciplined and deeply devoted and has always chosen the higher road. We need more Pablos in this world.