Sam Original Dress Boot
A reintroduction of the Turkish-made HELM style from 2009 that was called the Ray-Ray, the Sam Original was one of the first boots recreated when production was moved to the United States. It is constructed on an exclusive U.S.-made HELM signature last, giving it the trademark toe box and shape it is most known for. The Sam Original is made of a Carolina Brown Horween Chromexcel® leather and features contrast panels of White Oak Cone Denim® to give it added detail and a unique side profile. This style can be worn dressed up with a suit or casually to complement a pair of pants or jeans. It’s surprisingly often and always exciting when people send us pictures of their wedding and the groom and his groomsmen are all wearing the Sam Original or the Sam Black.
- Full-grain Horween Chromexcel® leather upper
- Quarter inlay with White Oak Cone Denim®
- Fully lined with natural leather
- Blake Rapid Stitch welt construction
- HELM signature white midsole
- Oil-treated leather outsole
- Antique brass eyelets
- Brown waxed cotton laces
- 512 lasted
- 6 in.
- 1 lb 13 oz
- Handcrafted in the U.S.A.
- Seasonally updated sock liner quote and tongue stamp
- Reinforced leather pull tab
- We recommend sizing up a half-size if you have a wider foot
What's In A Name