The Zind Natural
Pulling inspiration from the Railroad, the Zind is a boot made to pair with jeans on the weekend or a suit at the office during the week. Using elegantly clean and rich full grain Babbo leather, it steps away from the work-boot style and into a class of its own. The Fineline sole offers grip and traction with a dressy profile, while the 415 last gives it a narrow and refined form, making it a style versatile enough to accompany all of your outfits. The Natural leather has beautiful variations in color between hides, so each pair is unique.
- Blake Rapid Stitch welt construction
- Black double stitch throughout
- Full-grain Babbo leather in Natural
- Fully lined with black leather
- HELM signature white midsole
- Fineline sole for added grip and durability through all seasons
- Antique brass eyelets
- 2 sets of 52 in Brown round waxed cotton laces
- 415 lasted
- 6 1/2 in.
- 2 lbs.
- Seasonally updated sock liner quote and tongue stamp
- Reinforced leather pull tab
- Handcrafted in Brazil
What's In A Name
Where would HELM be without Amelia Zind? In addition to being a beautiful person inside and out, she is the anchor of our office, keeping us all sane and in order. She is always taking care of us and our customers as well. We are proud to have her as part of our team, and it’s only fitting that this amazing, balanced and lovely boot be named after Ms. Zind.
Thank you for submitting a review!
Your input is very much appreciated. Share it with your friends so they can enjoy it too!
- Fit Runs smallTrue to sizeRuns large
- How would you rate the quality? AdequateGoodExceptional
My Second pair of Helm
Alyssa, is incredible. I received my Zinds and there was an issue with the left boot. During the Holidays Alyssa found me the last pair in my size and sent them to me. I love these boots. Because of your quality and service I will be a repeat customer. Dr G