- Full-grain Horween Chromexcel® leather
- Fully lined with natural leather
- Blake Rapid Stitch welt construction
- HELM signature white composite rubber midsole
- Fineline outsole
- Antique brass eyelets
- 46 in Black waxed cotton laces
- 323 lasted
- 5¾ in.
- 1 lb. 11 oz.
- Handcrafted in the U.S.A.
- Seasonally updated sock liner quote and tongue stamp
- Reinforced leather pull tab
What's In A Name
The Muller is named after a couple of brothers who are dear friends of Joshua, the founder of HELM Boots. Michael and Kyle Muller are super-fun, artistic, hardworking dudes who make Joshua laugh as hard as anyone he’s ever met. When you get these three together, it gets plain rowdy, and the silliness is often out of control. Michael is a forming member of the awesome band BALMORHEA and is also a talented and well-known photographer. Kyle is a husband, father and a key player at LAND in Austin, Texas.
- Fit True to size Runs smallTrue to sizeRuns large
- How would you rate the quality? Exceptional AdequateGoodExceptional
Thank you for submitting a review!
Your input is very much appreciated. Share it with your friends so they can enjoy it too!
- Fit Runs smallTrue to sizeRuns large
- How would you rate the quality? AdequateGoodExceptional
This is my first pairs of Helms but not my last (my 2nd pair is on the way) and I love them already. They fit better than any boots I have owned before from the moment I placed them on my feet. I can’t imagine how they will be after they are broken in. If you love boots and appreciate old fashioned craftsmanship then you will love Helms boots.
Very impressed with the design, comfort, and mostly the quality of manufacturing. Also purchased the brown and railroad (Marion is out of stock in my size). Getting them broken in just wearing them mostly around the house in PJ's and sweats is slow and gradual. One question regarding the black Muller is that unlike the brown and photos, they do not have the rubber insert in the front of the sole...this makes them appear extra stiff and they make a crackling sound. I believe once they are broken in and develop more flexibility this will disapear....also makes then slippery and I feel that will change as they break in and develop more flex. The rubber insert is definitely an improvement. I will be back and will stop by when Covid allows me to travel to Austin. Peyton is my customer service angel.