- Blake Rapid Stitch construction
- Supple full-grain Balthazar leather in Teak
- Fully lined in black leather
- HELM signature white composite rubber midsole
- Fineline sole
- Brass finish eyelets
- 33 in round waxed cotton laces in brown 33 in flat cotton laces in brown
- 415 lasted
- 1 lbs
- Fully Resoleable
- Two pairs of laces
- Seasonally updated sock liner quote
- Fits true to size. If you are in between sizes, we suggest sizing down.
- Handcrafted in Brazil
What's In A Name
The Bradley is named after HELM's President, Bradley Day. After a successful 16 year career in footwear, Brad joined the HELM team in early 2016, and we're all the better for it. Much like this shoe, Brad is both classic and current, a leader and a team player, always walking with integrity, and we are proud to be led by him.
- Fit True to size Runs smallTrue to sizeRuns large
- How would you rate the quality? Exceptional AdequateGoodExceptional
Thank you for submitting a review!
Your input is very much appreciated. Share it with your friends so they can enjoy it too!
- Fit Runs smallTrue to sizeRuns large
- How would you rate the quality? AdequateGoodExceptional
Think these are expensive? Bear with me a min. When is the last time you wore a shoe for fifteen years? This is that pair. Divide $250/15 - $16 a year. Figure a rebuild every few if you wear them often. Maybe you’re in for $25-30 a year for high quality shoes that get more comfortable the more they’re worn! My last pair of what I thought were quality shoes (orig penguin) lasted 7 years. Their quality became cheap so I had to start shopping. These are night and day higher quality and I feel very good about my purchase. Most expensive shoes I’ve ever bought, no regrets!