The ruggedness of the Marion meets the refinement of the Zind, the Hollis is a boot perfect to complement any wardrobe. Made of supple full- grain Balthazar leather, it’s a work-boot style and dress boot combined to create a class of its own. The Mini-Lug sole offers traction and stability while still keeping a slimmer profile. The 415 last gives it a more narrow form while the double and triple stitch throughout make it a style versatile enough to accompany all of your outfits.
- Full-grain Balthazar leather in Black
- Fully lined with black leather
- Blake Rapid Stitch welt construction
- HELM signature white midsole
- Rubber Mini-Lug sole for added traction and durability through all seasons
- Antique Nickel eyelets
- 55 in Black round cotton laces
- 55 in Black waxed round cotton laces
- 415 lasted
- 6 3/4 in.
- 2 lbs.
- Fits true to size. If you are in between sizes, we suggest sizing down.
- Seasonally updated sock liner quote
- Reinforced leather pull tab
- Handcrafted in Brazil
What's In A Name
The Hollis is named after our Founder's nephew. Hollis is energetic and always on the move; he's fun to be around, and his energy is infectious, and we felt this namesake matched the spirit of this versatile boot that allows you to always be on the move.