The Jakob Brown
In 2018, we released the original Jakob, and it quickly sold out and became a customer favorite. Through the years, we've received many emails and phone calls asking us to bring it back, and now in 2021, it's finally here. The new Jakob is inspired by a traditional work boot, but with a tapered toe and elegant details. Featuring the tallest profile of any boot we make, the Jakob is both sturdy and lightweight. Constructed in full gain Krumenauer leather and our HELM branded rubber cushion sole, the Jakob offers all-day comfort for anywhere your day takes you.
- Full grain Krumenauer leather in Brown
- Fully lined with natural leather
- HELM signature white composite rubber midsole
- HELM Rubber Cushion Sole in Malt
- Brass eyelets
- 2 pairs 56 in waxed cotton laces in Brown
- 415 lasted
- 7 in
- 1 lb 7 oz
- Seasonally updated sock liner quote
- Reinforced leather pull tab
- Handcrafted in Brazil
What's In A Name
The Jakob is named after our founder's great great grandfather and also his namesake nephew, who now goes by Jake. Known for their enduring spirits and joyful dispositions, this boot has a sense of adventure in every stitch, just like the guys after which it's named.
- Fit True to size Runs smallTrue to sizeRuns large
- How is the fit overall? True to size Runs smallTrue to sizeRuns large
- How would you rate the quality? Exceptional AdequateGoodExceptional
Thank you for submitting a review!
Your input is very much appreciated. Share it with your friends so they can enjoy it too!
- Fit Runs smallTrue to sizeRuns large
- How would you rate the quality? AdequateGoodExceptional