Welden - Limited Edition
The Welden is a fresh approach to a classic hiking boot. The base design and pattern is a nod to the traditional, as the Horween suede upper trimmed with deer skin creates a new genre of its own. The padded collar and full rubber 430 mini-lug sole gives respect to the trail while also giving it the spirit of street and style.
- Horween Cumberland Chocolate Suede with deerskin trim
- Fully lined in natural leather
- Blake Rapid Stitch construction
- HELM signature white rubber composite midsole
- Vibram 430 rubber mini-lug
- Brass eyelets with two top speed hooks
- 46 in flat waxed cotton laces in brown
- 323 lasted
- 6 1/2 in
- 2 lbs
- Handcrafted in the USA
- Seasonally updated liner quote
What's In A Name
From his huge red beard to his big heart, there’s only one Taylor Welden. Taylor is known for his expertise in research and design of bags, apparel, materials, watches, and all sorts of travel gadgets he uses for his extensive domestic and international travels. Not to mention his culinary adventures. He started rambling around the old HELM offices years ago, trying on and ultimately purchasing boots from us. Through the years, he became a friend of the HELM family and a natural and passionate ambassador for our brand. The Welden is inspired by the man himself, and we worked hard to include his sense of awareness in classic style, blended with a rugged wearability, and a dash of wanderlust.