Blending elements from two customer favorites, the Zind and the Muller Teak, the Zind Teak is a boot made to pair with jeans on the weekend or a suit at the office during the week. Using elegantly clean and rich Horween Chromexcel leather, it steps away from the work-boot style and into a class of its own. The Fineline sole offers grip and traction with a dressy profile, while the 415 last gives it a narrow and refined form, making it a style versatile enough to accompany all of your outfits.
- Full-grain Teak Horween Chromexcel® leather
- Fully lined with natural leather
- Blake Rapid Stitch welt construction
- White double stitch throughout
- HELM signature white midsole
- Fineline sole for added grip and durability through all seasons
- Antique brass eyelets
- 46 in Brown waxed cotton laces
- 415 lasted
- 6 1/2 in.
- 2 lbs.
- Handcrafted in the U.S.A.
- Seasonally updated sock liner quote and tongue stamp
- Reinforced leather pull tab
What's In A Name