Ultimately designed with traditional American-made work boots in mind, the Muller Teak transitions easily from pants at the office to denim on the street or dress casual at the bar. We’ve seen the Muller worn by men in suits and women in leggings, denim or a dress. A timeless classic meets a clean and modern profile – you can rest assured that the Muller Teak will be in your wardrobe for years to come.
- Full-grain Horween Chromexcel® leather
- Fully lined with natural leather
- Blake Rapid Stitch welt construction
- HELM signature white composite rubber midsole
- Fineline outsole
- Antique brass eyelets
- 46 in Brown waxed cotton laces
- 323 lasted
- 5¾ in.
- 1 lb. 11 oz.
- Handcrafted in the U.S.A.
- Seasonally updated sock liner quote and tongue stamp
- Reinforced leather pull tab
What's In A Name
The Muller is named after a couple of brothers who are dear friends of Joshua, the founder of HELM Boots. Michael and Kyle Muller are super-fun, artistic, hardworking dudes who make Joshua laugh as hard as anyone he’s ever met. When you get these three together, it gets plain rowdy, and the silliness is often out of control. Michael is a forming member of the awesome band BALMORHEA and is also a talented and well-known photographer. Kyle is a husband, father and a key player at LAND in Austin, Texas.