Blending elements from two customer favorites, the Zind and the Muller Black, the Zind Black is a boot made to pair with jeans on the weekend or a suit at the office during the week. Using elegantly clean and supple Balthazar leather, it steps away from the work-boot style and into a class of its own. The Fineline sole offers grip and traction with a dressy profile, while the 415 last gives it a narrow and refined form, making it a style versatile enough to accompany all of your outfits.
- Full-grain Balthazar Leather in Black
- Fully lined with black leather
- Blake Rapid Stitch welt construction
- HELM signature white midsole
- Fineline sole for added grip and durability through all seasons
- Antique brass eyelets
- 46 in round waxed cotton laces in black
- 46 in flat waxed cotton laces in black
- 415 lasted
- 6 1/2 in.
- 2 lbs.
- Seasonally updated sock liner quote
- Reinforced leather pull tab
- Two sets of laces
- Handcrafted in Brazil
What's In A Name
Where would HELM be without Amelia Zind? In addition to being a beautiful person inside and out, she is the anchor of our office, keeping us all sane and in order. She is always taking care of us and our customers as well. We are proud to have her as part of our team, and it’s only fitting that this amazing, balanced and lovely boot be named after Ms. Zind.