The Xander Gray
The Xander is designed with minimalist and modern aesthetics in mind, creating a versatile sneaker that can be dressed up or down. Constructed with Balthazar leather and the customer favorite cup sole, the Xander is both beautiful and comfortable and perfect for any adventure, both day and night.
- Sidewall Stitch construction
- Supple full-grain Balthazar leather in Gray
- Fully lined in natural leather
- Rubber cupsole with tread
- Hidden interior eyelets for easy lacing
- 2 pairs of 38 in round cotton laces in black
- 512 lasted
- 3 5/8 in with extra cushioned lining for comfort
- 1 lbs 1 oz
- Two sets of laces
- Seasonally updated sock liner quote
- Fits true to your size in HELM. When comparing to your normal size in other sneakers, we suggest sizing down one half size.
- Handcrafted in Brazil
What's In A Name
The Xander is named after Death & Co's Alexander Day, most famous for creating some of the world's best watering holes and being a multiple book author and James Beard award winner. Just about everything he touches inspires us, and he also just happens to be the younger and more talented brother of our CEO. Rarely behind the bar anymore, you can be assured that he's always working on the next location, helping mentor up and coming bartendars and small business owners, or sipping on a simple whiskey at his house in Maine.