Originally designed for the 2012 collection, the Railroad boot was brought back years after its original release due to its popularity and so many requests for its return. After studying old photos of railroad workers, the design was modernized while still holding on to its historical and Americana roots. It features an updated, modern heel and a mini-lug sole for added grip and control, and is made using supple leather in a rich Chromexcel from Horween. The Railroad takes a working style from the 19th century and puts it to work as a fashion staple in the 21st.
- Full-grain Natural Horween Chromexcel® leather
- Fully lined with natural leather
- Blake Rapid Stitch welt construction
- HELM signature white midsole
- Mini-lug rubber sole
- Antique brass eyelets
- 46 in Brown waxed cotton laces
- 323 lasted
- 5 3/4in
- 1 lb. 14 oz.
- Handcrafted in the U.S.A.
- Seasonally updated sock liner quote
- Reinforced leather pull tab
- Fit True to size Runs smallTrue to sizeRuns large
- How would you rate the quality? Exceptional AdequateGoodExceptional
Thank you for submitting a review!
Your input is very much appreciated. Share it with your friends so they can enjoy it too!
- Fit Runs smallTrue to sizeRuns large
- How would you rate the quality? AdequateGoodExceptional
I've owned work boots, hiking boots, rain boots and so on, but this was my first ever pair of "nice" boots and I absolutely love them. I wore them around the house for a week or so before starting to wear them out and they've broken in so nicely. They're perfect for just about anything. I wear them for normal days out, date nights with the wife, working in the yard, camping, etc. I love how good they look, how comfortable, yet rugged they are and the idea that with proper care, they'll last for decades to come. Get you some!