The Zind Olive
- Blake Rapid Stitch welt construction
- Black double stitch throughout
- Full-grain Babbo leather in Olive
- Fully lined with black leather
- HELM signature white midsole
- Fineline sole for added grip and durability through all seasons
- Antique brass eyelets
- 2 pairs of 46 in Black round cotton laces
- 415 lasted
- 6 1/2 in.
- 2 lbs.
- Fits true to size. If you are in between sizes, we suggest sizing down.
- Fully Resoleable
- Seasonally updated sock liner quote and tongue stamp
- Reinforced leather pull tab
- Handcrafted in Brazil
What's In A Name
Where would HELM be without Amelia Zind? In addition to being a beautiful person inside and out, she is the anchor of our office, keeping us all sane and in order. She is always taking care of us and our customers as well. We are proud to have her as part of our team, and it’s only fitting that this amazing, balanced and lovely boot be named after Ms. Zind.
Thank you for submitting a review!
Your input is very much appreciated. Share it with your friends so they can enjoy it too!
- Fit Runs smallTrue to sizeRuns large
- How would you rate the quality? AdequateGoodExceptional
Great color and finish
These are my second pair of Zinds, such a great design and comfortable boot. The Olive's have a wonderful shine to the finish, and a much dressier look for chinos or dress jeans. The Build quality is superb, super fast shipping, and Service reps a joy to work with getting information. The Olive Babbo leather is a very rich deep color with a great shine, vs my Brown Zinds in Balthazar leather which is also supple but a more casual sheen finish...both have a wide variety of dress options, and have zero break-in time for comfort.