There is a strong demand for the Sam Original, but not everyone is comfortable with or can pull off the more dramatic European-influenced toe. So we took the Sam Original and lasted it on the 415 to keep it fashion-forward but a touch subtler. It is slimmed down compared to the 323 last that the Muller is built on, and with no cap toe, it has the ability to be more versatile, from dress to casual. Unlike the Sam Original, the Lee Low is made from Tasman York leather but still features the contrast panels of White Oak Cone Denim® to give it the same added detail and a unique side profile. This style is strong – an instant classic that can be worn with a suit, pants or your favorite jeans. The Lee Low justifiably joined our Signature line right out of the gate.
- Full-grain Tasman York leather
- Quarter panel inlay with White Oak Cone Denim®
- Fully lined with natural leather
- Blake Rapid Stitch welt construction
- HELM signature white midsole
- Oil-treated leather sole
- Antique brass eyelets
- Brown waxed cotton laces
- 415 lasted
- 6 in.
- 1 lb. 11 oz.
- Handcrafted in the U.S.A.
- Seasonally updated sock liner quote and tongue stamp
- Reinforced leather pull tab
What's In A Name