Muller Teak Mini-Lug Limited Edition
With only 30 made, the Muller Mini-Lug is a limited edition update on the customer favorite, the Muller Teak. Adding the popular mini-lug rubber sole for additional traction, the Muller Teak becomes both sleek and rugged, versatile and unique. A new take on a timeless classic, you can rest assured that the Muller Mini-Lug will be in your wardrobe for years to come.
- Full-grain Horween Chromexcel® leather
- Fully lined with natural leather
- Blake Rapid Stitch welt construction
- HELM signature white composite rubber midsole
- Mini-Lug rubber sole
- Antique brass eyelets
- 46 in Brown waxed cotton laces
- 323 lasted
- 5¾ in.
- 1 lb. 11 oz.
- Available in D width
- Reinforced leather pull tab
- Seasonally updated sock liner quote and tongue stamp
- Handcrafted in the U.S.A.
What's In A Name
The Muller is named after a couple of brothers who are dear friends of Joshua, the founder of HELM Boots. Michael and Kyle Muller are super-fun, artistic, hardworking dudes who make Joshua laugh as hard as anyone he’s ever met. When you get these three together, it gets plain rowdy, and the silliness is often out of control. Michael is a forming member of the awesome band BALMORHEA and is also a talented and well-known photographer. Kyle is a husband, father and a key player at LAND in Austin, Texas.