The Wilson is a modern take of a classic chukka style boot. Made of high quality grey gunmetal Tasman leather, it ages uniquely for each wearer. This versatile style is made on our more slightly tapered 415 last, so it can pair well with denim or more tailored pants. It features a fine line outsole for traction, durability and comfort. The profile lends to a more confident and sophisticated look than typical chukka styles, allowing the Wilson to transition from leisure to business effortlessly.
- Tasman Gunmetal Grey leather
- Fully lined in natural leather
- Blake Rapid Stitch throughout
- HELM signature white midsole
- Fine line outsole
- Silver highlights
- 29 in Black waxed cotton laces
- 415 lasted
- Handcrafted in the U.S.A.
- Seasonally updated sock liner quote and tongue stamp
What's In A Name