Women's Pablo Black Boot
In 2010, we released a dressier leather boot called the Brooklyn that was similar to an engineer boot with straps and buckles, but it also had a zipper on the inner shaft and multiple dress shoe influences throughout. We wanted to do something with a zipper again, and it took a couple years to find a factory in the United States that could. The one we found is in Arkansas and is proudly family-owned through multiple generations. It was also the first factory we worked with that did exclusively Goodyear welting. The influence for the Pablo is more of an Italian moto boot meets a more European-influenced zipper boot, but with an American work toe.
- Full-grain Horween Rockford leather
- Medial zipper closure
- Fully lined with natural leather
- Goodyear welt construction
- HELM signature white midsole
- Oil-treated leather sole
- Antique brass YKK zipper
- 213 lasted
- Handcrafted in the U.S.A.
- Seasonally updated sock liner quote
- Hand-stitched accent over seam detail on the back
- HELM recommends sizing down a half-size
What's In A Name
This boot is named for Joshua’s dear friend since they were teenagers, Paul, whom he calls “Pablo.”