Marion Olive Blucher
- Full-grain Horween Chromexcel® leather upper
- Fully lined with natural calfskin
- Blake Rapid Stitch welt construction
- Mini-lug outsole
- Brown triple stitch throughout
- Reinforced leather pull tab
- HELM signature white composite rubber midsole adds style and extra cushion
- Antique brass eyelets
- Black waxed cotton laces, with additional red waxed cotton laces included
- Seasonally updated sock liner quote and tongue stamp
- 323 lasted
- Shaft: 53⁄4 in.
- Weight: 1 lb. 13 oz.
- Handcrafted in the U.S.A.
- U.S.-made matching belt available
Notes From the Designer:
Designed with two Signature favorites in mind, the Marion Olive incorporates aspects from both the Railroad and the Muller while standing in a league of its own. Made using a limited and unique olive Horween leather, the Marion Olive brings modern fashion to the American work boot-inspired construction. The mini-lug sole adds grip and durability, while the white midsole against the rich, dark-green leather lends refined style and unique design.
There was never a stronger, more devoted and faithful woman than Joshua’s grandmother, for whom this boot is named. And now, four generations later, Joshua’s daughter carries Marion as her middle name.