The Finn Sienna
Craft shouldn't be a lost art, and we love to surround ourselves with people who feel the same way. Shea Henning founded ATX Record Players, and we thought music paired perfectly with the release of our Chelsea boot, given its history so richly rooted in music.
Shea's operation has evolved and now he builds out his own custom Tonenhaus line. How Shea approaches each project starts with deep purpose, care, and respect. Like what we do here at HELM, the result of Shea's work is mean to be passed down and enjoyed for generations.
Watch Shea's video below to check out his process.
The Finn SiennaRegular price $265.00Regular priceUnit price per
The Finn BlackRegular price $265.00Regular priceUnit price per
The Finn BrownRegular price $265.00Regular priceUnit price per
Leather Care for The Finn
Our newest Chelsea boot comes in three styles: Sienna, Black, and Brown. The Finn Sienna is made of a water-resistant suede leather and for that we recommend suede protector. You can also clean your new Sienna Chelsea boot with Otter Wax Suede Cleaner. For The Finn Black and Brown, we recommend Blackrock Leather 'N Rich, our most popular boot care product. You can also use Pure Polish High Shine Wax if you like to keep your boots gleaming.
The Art of Sound
Shea's custom Tonenhaus record players are what craftsmanship is all about. You can choose the woodgrain, finishes, and accents, as well as each facet of technology from the tubes to the record player itself. Join Henning's email list to learn when a spot opens up.
About The Finn
With over five years in development, we worked tirelessly to perfect the design and fit of the pattern, creating a sleek style that complements many different wardrobes. Made in water-resistant, waxed suede from Rusan and constructed on our custom designed lug sole for comfort, traction, and longevity.
- Blake Rapid-Stitch welt construction
- Fully lined in leather
- 416 lasted
- 5 7/8 in. shaft
- Weighs two lbs.
- Runs large, we suggested sizing down
- Reinforced pull tab
- Handcrafted in Brazil
Comes in full-grain Krumenauer leather in Black and Brown, and Rusan suede in Sienna
Shipping, Exchanges, & Returns
We offer free standard shipping on all U.S. domestic footwear orders, or any order placed that exceeds $50.
HELM will gladly accept exchanges on unworn and unused HELM footwear within 30 days of purchase and will cover the cost of shipping for all U.S. domestic orders. If you wish to make an exchange, please visit: helm.happyreturns.com and select the "Exchange" option. Choosing this option will allow you to tell us what you'd like to have sent in place of our original order.
- All exchanges must include a proper return authorization number on the shipping box in order to be processed. The RMA number will be assigned at helm.happyreturns.com.
- Exchanges will ship once the original purchase being returned arrives at the HELM Returns Office.
- Footwear must be unworn and in perfect condition in original shoe box. If boots have been worn, we are unable to accept an exchange.
- Gift cards are not eligible to be returned or exchanged.
- Free shipping on all U.S. domestic orders.
- Customer is responsible for shipping and customs on all international exchanges.
HELM will gladly accept returns on unworn and unused HELM products within 30 days of purchase & will cover the return shipping on all U.S. domestic orders over $50 by providing a prepaid return label. If you wish to make a return, please visit: helm.happyreturns.com
- All returns must include a proper return authorization number on the shipping box in order to be processed. The RMA number will be assigned at helm.happyreturns.com.
- Footwear purchase may be refunded within 30 days of the purchase date on the receipt.
- Refunds will be issued in the form of payment used to make the original purchase. Refunds can take up to 3-5 business days to reflect on credit or debit card accounts depending on the bank associated with the card.
- Footwear must be unworn and in perfect condition in original shoe box. If footwear has been worn, we are unable to accept a return.
- Any original shipping costs will not be refunded although we do offer free return shipping on all U.S. domestic orders over $50 by downloading a prepaid shipping label through our returns and exchange portal.
- Customer is responsible for shipping and customs on all international returns.
- Items marked "Final Sale" are ineligible to be returned.
Our Loyalty Program
The HELM Crew is free to join, and it's your ticket to savings, exclusive access, sneak peeks, and unique experiences. You start earning Crew Points with your first purchase.
Every dollar spent earns you at least one Crew Point. We'll give you 100 points just for signing up, and more points for engaging with the community.
Being in the Crew isn't just about saving. You'll be among the first to know about sales, new releases, and exclusive events.
The perks get bigger at our VIP HELMSMEN Tier, including a password-protected private shopping experience, wear-testing raffles, and design feedback on future products.
Footwear for Life
We make Footwear for Life. Styles designed for every occasion, and made to last. But we aren't just here to sell boots and shoes. We are in endless pursuit of impeccable design and unmistakable, life-defining experiences; the coolest places, the most delicious food, the perfect soundtrack for every moment, fascinating people, and the partners who share in our pursuit to find these things.
There are more than 153 steps involved in making a pair of HELM footwear, performed by 14 master cobblers. We're relentless about craftsmanship and have spent years refining our process. Every pair of HELM reflects the dedication we have towards our craft and customers.
Everything we make is inspired by a story and a place. We want our footwear to be as long-lasting as the culture that inspired it, and we combine timeless construction methods with premium leather and materials to create footwear built with a purpose, and shoes made to endure the years, for people who take care of them. HELM footwear is meant to be worn for life.
We want every HELM purchase to be deeply meaningful to each customer, and our commitment to excellence lasts beyond checkout. We are here to serve you with unparalleled customer service and inspire you with tailored customer experiences, and share with you the things that inspire us, like we do in our iconic weekly Saturday Six.
Our goal since day one has been to create footwear that is versatile, timeless, and functional — able to be worn in the workshop or boardroom. You can spot every pair of HELM by its signature white midsole.