HELM Supply & Leather Care
Taking care of your footwear is critical to its life. We have identified these main products in order to keep your pair looking fresh and healthy:
- Blackrock Leather 'N Rich: Our best-selling leather conditioner; conditions and hydrates leather. Good for eliminating scuffs and creases, and a faster break-in time.
- Pure Polish (pigmented and non-pigmented polishes): Colored polish revises the color in your footwear and belts. High Shine Boot Wax will keep your footwear looking its best without affecting the color.
- Otter Wax Leather Sealant: seals out and repels moisture, keeping your leather healthy. Reapply when water no longer beads after it hits treated spots.
When taking care of suede footwear, these products can help protect and clean:
- Shoe Keeper - Suede Protector Spray: Easy-to-use spray protects your fine suede and nubucks from stains and damage.
- Otter Wax Suede Cleaner: A nourishing alcohol-free treatment suitable for use on all types of suede and nubuck to remove stains, blemishes, and odors.
- Tampico Suede Brush: A versatile brush that's great to have since it can be used to clean a wide variety of fabrics, leathers, and suedes. Natural bristles are relatively stiff, allowing to scrub away dirt and debris, but soft enough to not scratch leather or pull at the threads of fabric.
Here are some other helpful accessories:
- Cedar Shoe Trees: our shoe trees help keep your footwear looking its best by absorbing moisture between wears, and during longer periods of storage.
- HELM Shop Rag: Made of 100% indigo cotton, this cloth is a great companion when using waxes, polishes, and sealants.
We conveniently recommend the best blend of care products for each pair of footwear after you add it to your cart. Note: pop-up blockers must be disabled in order to see HELM's recommendations.
HELM Shipping, Exchanges & Returns
We offer free standard shipping on all U.S. domestic footwear orders, or any order placed that exceeds $50.
HELM will gladly accept exchanges on unworn and unused HELM footwear within 30 days of purchase and will cover the cost of shipping for all U.S. domestic orders. If you wish to make an exchange, please visit: helm.happyreturns.com and select the "Exchange" option. Choosing this option will allow you to tell us what you'd like to have sent in place of our original order.
- All exchanges must include a proper return authorization number on the shipping box in order to be processed. Return information will be assigned at helm.happyreturns.com.
- Exchanges will ship once the original purchase being returned arrives at the HELM Returns Office.
- Footwear must be unworn and in perfect condition in original shoe box. If boots have been worn, we are unable to accept an exchange.
- Gift cards are not eligible to be returned or exchanged.
- Free shipping on all U.S. domestic orders.
- Customer is responsible for shipping and customs on all international exchanges.
HELM will gladly accept returns on unworn and unused HELM products within 30 days of purchase & will cover the return shipping on all U.S. domestic orders over $50 by providing a prepaid return label. If you wish to make a return, please visit: helm.happyreturns.com
- All returns must include a proper return authorization number on the shipping box in order to be processed. The RMA number will be assigned at helm.happyreturns.com.
- Footwear purchase may be refunded within 30 days of the purchase date on the receipt.
- Refunds will be issued in the form of payment used to make the original purchase. Refunds can take up to 3-5 business days to reflect on credit or debit card accounts depending on the bank associated with the card.
- Footwear must be unworn and in perfect condition in original shoe box. If footwear has been worn, we are unable to accept a return.
- Any original shipping costs will not be refunded although we do offer free return shipping on all U.S. domestic orders over $50 by downloading a prepaid shipping label through our returns and exchange portal.
- Customer is responsible for shipping and customs on all international returns.
- Items marked "Final Sale" are ineligible to be returned.
HELM Loyalty Program
The HELM Crew is free to join, and it's your ticket to savings, exclusive access, sneak peeks, and unique experiences. You start earning Crew Points with your first purchase. Korchmar products are eligible for rewards!
Every dollar spent earns you at least one Crew Point. We'll give you 100 points just for signing up, and more points for engaging with the community.
Being in the Crew isn't just about saving. You'll be among the first to know about sales, new releases, and exclusive events.
The perks get bigger at our VIP HELMSMEN Tier, including a password-protected private shopping experience, wear-testing raffles, and design feedback on future products.
OVER 100 YEARS OF QUALITY CRAFTSMANSHIP
Korchmar has been in the business of handcrafting fine leather goods for over 100 years – it’s safe to say they know what it takes to do it right.
Each of Korchmar's products is handcrafted by skilled artisans, many of whom have been perfecting their craft for more than 30 years. Korchmar is proud to design and develop all Korchmar products in their own wholly owned and operated factories in the United States and the Dominican Republic.
Please note: Korchmar product prices are reflected in real-time by Korchmar, and Korchmar items are not eligible for promotional discounts unless specified. HELM promotional bundles reflect the highest savings possible, if another promotion is active, and cannot be combined.
Korchmar Returns & Exchanges
Korchmar Returns & Exchanges
It is very important to us that you are satisfied with your Korchmar purchase. If for any reason you are not fully satisfied, Korchmar offers a simple return and exchange process.
You may return any unused, un-customized merchandise that was purchased at Korchmar.com or through helmboots.com at full price up to 30 days from the receipt of shipment for a prompt refund. Please ensure that your items are returned in the condition that they were received, with hangtags attached. All purchases of discontinued items and samples are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
Free return shipping will be offered on shipments within the contiguous U.S. on products purchased at Korchmar.com, excluding catalog cases and wheeled bags. To request a free return shipping label, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. If you’d like to use your own preferred shipping method, please ship the unused product back to the address below using your preferred shipping method:
1088 Business Lane
Naples, FL 34110
You are encouraged to insure your shipment. Please note that international orders can be returned or exchanged but these shipping fees will not be covered by Korchmar.
If you would like to exchange your purchase, simply email email@example.com within 30 days of your receipt of the shipment and Korchmar will help you process the exchange.
For free Korchmar gifts with purchase, in the event of a return, the value of the free gift will be deducted from the refund amount unless all items are returned new and unused in the original packaging in accordance with our return policy.