Designed with two Signature favorites in mind, the Marion Olive incorporates aspects from both the Railroad and the Muller while standing in a league of its own. Made using a limited and unique olive Horween leather, the Marion Olive brings modern fashion to the American work boot-inspired construction. The mini-lug sole adds grip and durability, while the white midsole against the rich, dark-green leather lends refined style and unique design. Also comes with a pair of red laces to add a pop of color.
- Full-grain Horween Chromexcel® leather upper
- Fully lined with natural leather
- Blake Rapid Stitch
- Brown triple stitch throughout
- HELM signature white midsole
- Mini-lug rubber sole
- Antique brass eyelets
- 46 in Black waxed cotton laces, with additional red waxed cotton laces included
- 323 lasted
- 5 3⁄4 in.
- 1 lb. 13 oz.
- Handcrafted in the U.S.A.
- Seasonally updated sock liner quote and tongue stamp
- Reinforced leather pull tab
What's In A Name