The Zind Teak
Blending elements from two customer favorites, the Zind Teak is a boot made to pair with jeans on the weekend or a suit at the office during the week. Using elegantly clean and rich Balthazar leather, it steps away from the work-boot style and into a class of its own. The Fineline sole offers grip and traction with a dressy profile, while the 415 last gives it a narrow and refined form, making it a style versatile enough to accompany all of your wardrobe.
- Blake Rapid Stitch welt construction
- White double stitch throughout
- Full-grain Balthazar leather in Teak
- Fully lined with black leather
- HELM signature white midsole
- Fineline sole for added grip and durability through all seasons
- Antique brass eyelets
- 2 pairs of 46 in Brown round cotton laces
- 415 lasted
- 6 1/2 in.
- 2 lbs.
- Fits true to size. If you are in between sizes, we suggest sizing down.
- Fully Resoleable
- Seasonally updated sock liner quote and tongue stamp
- Reinforced leather pull tab
- Handcrafted in Brazil
What's In A Name
Where would HELM be without Amelia Zind? In addition to being a beautiful person inside and out, she is the anchor of our office, keeping us all sane and in order. She is always taking care of us and our customers as well. We are proud to have her as part of our team, and it’s only fitting that this amazing, balanced and lovely boot be named after Ms. Zind.
- Fit True to size Runs smallTrue to sizeRuns large
- How would you rate the quality? Exceptional AdequateGoodExceptional
Thank you for submitting a review!
Your input is very much appreciated. Share it with your friends so they can enjoy it too!