The Bradley is designed and made to last in both style and quality alike, a shoe that you’ll get stopped and asked about more than every once in a while. The HELM signature white midsole and the rubber Fineline bottoming give it just enough versatility to wear with denim and chinos, while the shape, pattern, and two rows of double stitching on the toecap give it enough class to wear with a suit. Whether it’s a collared shirt or a t-shirt, the Bradley is your go-to shoe.
- Supple full-grain Balthazar leather in Black
- Fully lined in natural leather
- Blake Rapid Stitch construction
- HELM signature white composite rubber midsole
- Fineline sole
- Brass finish eyelets
- 33 in round waxed cotton laces in black
- 33 in flat laces in caramel
- 415 lasted
- 1 lbs
- Two sets of laces
- Seasonally updated sock liner quote
- Fits true to size. If you are in between sizes, we suggest sizing down.
- Handcrafted in Brazil
What's In A Name
The Bradley is named after HELM's President, Bradley Day. After a successful 16 year career in footwear, Brad joined the HELM team in early 2016, and we're all the better for it. Much like this shoe, Brad is both classic and current, a leader and a team player, always walking with integrity, and we are proud to be led by him.