At last, you have finally found the perfect boots for your feet, so now finding the best way to stretch leather boots is now what we need discuss.
Firstly they look gorgeous from a distance and even better up-close. These boots are a perfect match to suit your personality, style and purpose. These are the perfect leather boots that for a long time you have been searching for. But shock horror! Is that a little pinch you feel when you wear them? They are the correct size but still feel a little tight in places.
The trouble of finding and acquiring the right leather boots may seem completed, but thanks to a slight pinch this is not the case.
For the correct footwear to be the perfect fit, there are a number of factors that come into play. Your toes should have no trouble fitting in. The same applies to the width and length of your feet. There are a number of ways to ensure you have the perfect fit. However, the best way to stretch leather boots will depend on where the troubled area is and which method you choose to use. You can make use of stretching tools or you can utilize one of the DIY methods that is outlined below.
Ultimately, some methods may require more time than the rest to work to ensure that perfect fit. There are a number of alternative stretching tools that promise quality results. Some tools or devices may work better than others, but may leave your boots still not a perfect fit. Primarily, it is best to go for methods that have the most proven reviews.
How to stretch your leather boots
- Boot stretcher and calf stretcher: You can make use of a boot stretcher and calf stretcher to help stretch your boots. The boot stretcher will stretch the foot area of your boots while the calf stretcher will stretch the calf section of your boots.
- Stretching Liquid or spray: You can make use of shoe stretching liquid to help soften your boots thus allowing you room to “break them in”. For this method to work, you will have to wear the shoes while still wet from the liquid. As a tip, it is better to spray inside the boots in order to avoid damaging the outside.
DIY methods may be on the slow side but they can also be effective. You can make use of:
- Ice to stretch your boots. Freezing your boots can help expand them. This is because when water is frozen, it expands and in the process, your boots are also expanded. When using this method, however, it is important to ensure that you don’t get your boots wet. For this to happen, you need to make use of sandwich bags to store the water before placing them into the boots and sticking them in the freezer. This way, you avoid discoloring your boots.
- Heat can also help stretch boots. For this method to work, you will have to wear a pair of thick socks and then proceed to blow dry over the tight spots with a hairdryer.
- Last but not least, you can stuff your boots with materials such as rolled up towels, old newspapers or any other material that may help stretch the boots.
Through our experience, these are some of the best methods available.
The next time you purchase these stylish and popular boots from HELM Boots, you no longer need to worry about that irritating pinch! With one or two of the methods mentioned above, you should be able to enjoy the perfect comfort fit of your boots. There is a wide range and selection of stylish and practical boots to choose from here at HELM Boots. So go right ahead and order the correct boots that match your style and personality.
Now you know the best way to stretch leather boots, why not buy a new pair. Purchase with confidence, knowing that you will get that perfect fit.